At Turing House Sixth Form we provide high quality careers advice and guidance, to support our students. This is developed throughout their time at the school and is always encouraging of their aspirations, strengths and skills. The support is aimed at ensuring all students have an opportunity to achieve their ambitions.
- prepare students for the transition to life beyond secondary school (higher education and the world of work)
- support students in making informed decisions which are suitable and ambitious for them
- provide students with well-rounded experiences
- develop characteristics e.g. social skills, communication, innovation, resilience and leadership, which support high achieving students in the curriculum and in their careers
- inspire and motivate students to develop their aspirations